Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Niagara Ghost Walks' Halloween Zombie Walk

Halloween is approaching quickly and seeing that this is a favourite holiday of mine, I am excited to have as much fun at Niagara Ghost Walks as possible.  Last Halloween, we had some great walkers from Israel dressed as zombies.  It was their first Halloween and I was honoured that they chose to spend it walking the haunted streets of Niagara Falls with me.

This year,  I want to be a zombie ghost guide as well and I want to attract as many zombies for the Niagara Ghost Walk of the Living Dead!  

Niagara Ghost Walks first haunted stroll/zombie crawl will take place on October 25 & 26th at 7:45 pm.  

Reservations are required and bookings can be made through the website at Niagara Ghost Walks Reservations.  Hope to see lots of you there for a ghoulish good time!

For ideas in getting your zombie look together, check out the article

ZOMBIE COSTUME AND MAKEUP IDEAS


No comments:

Post a Comment